Specialization: Specialist in psychiatry.
Experience: He gained his professional experience as an active psychiatrist. Currently, he is the head of the Psychiatric Day Ward and the Mental Health Clinic for traumatized people in Wrocław. In addition, he participates in clinical trials at Ginemedica, including as the principal investigator. Previously, he took i.a. in the Psychiatric Ward, Mental Health and Addiction Clinic. He was a court expert, a lecturer at the State University of Stanisław Staszic in Piła and developed in commercial activity. For thirteen years he held managerial positions in the Psychiatric Ward in Złotów, including 5 years as the Head Physician and almost two years as the Manager of the ministerial program of Mental Health Centers.
Treatment: He diagnoses and treats the following diseases:
• Mood disorders – depression, bipolar disorder
• ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) in adults
• Anxiety disorders – the so-called “neuroses”
• PTSD and adjustment disorders
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder, so-called “obsessive compulsive disorder”
• Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
• Dementia syndromes – ch. Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia,
• Persistent insomnia
• Addictions – alcohol, drugs, medicines, non-addictive substances,
• Somatization disorders – frequent pain and other ailments, unjustified by somatic condition
• Eating disorders – anorexia and bulimia,
• Sexual dysfunction
Trainings and scientific works: He is a co-author of the work under the supervision of prof. dr hab. Jan Jaracz with publications in international scientific literature. He participates in clinical trials, including as a principal investigator at Ginemedica. He constantly develops his knowledge by actively participating in many conferences (including international) and scientific meetings. He is also certified in the treatment of obesity.
Other: Guarantees a friendly atmosphere for everyone in a mental crisis