Specialization: Specialist in otorhinolaryngology.
Experience: A graduate of the Medical University of Silesian Piasts in Wrocław.
Treatment: He accepts children from 2 years of age, adolescents and adults. As an otolaryngologist, he diagnoses and treats diseases of the ear, nose, larynx, throat and other organs of the head and neck. The office also offers fiberoscopy, i.e. examination with a flexible endoscope (a camera with a camera) of hard-to-reach places.
Main area of interest: Within his interests there are mainly diseases of the ears, hearing system and paranasal sinuses, snoring and apnea. The purpose of the consultation is to determine the causes of the ailments, make a proper diagnosis of the disease and include the most optimal treatment for a given disease.
Training: She constantly improves her qualifications by participating in numerous training courses and workshops in Poland and abroad.
- Temporal bone course prague (Prague)
- Practical training at the Center for Advanced Surgical Techniques of the World Hearing Center (Kajetany)
- 8th course on surgery for osas (Madrid)
- Temporal bone workshop – 32th politzer society meeting at world hearing center (Kajetany)
- 4th course of basics of endoscopic surgery of the nose and paranasal sinuses (Krakow)
- VI course of endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses (Warsaw)
- 4th edition of ent course in microsurgery of the ear (Poznań)
- 8TH Annual international obstructive sleep apnea surgery course (OSAS) 2021 AdventHealth Nicholson Center (Orlando)
- Minimally Invasive Snoring Treatment Course – (Kołobrzeg)
Membership: He is an active member of the Polish Society of Otolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons.