Specialization: Specialist in orthopedics and traumatology of the musculoskeletal system.
Experience: A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Wrocław. In 2019 specialized in orthopedics and traumatology of the musculoskeletal system. He gained practical and theoretical experience while working in the Trauma and Orthopedic Department of the Hospital. St. Jadwiga Śląska in Trzebnica in the years 2012-2020. From 2021 to 2023 In 2007, he was a senior assistant at the Orthopedic Department of the Ministry of Interior and Administration hospital in Wrocław, where he performed knee and hip arthroplasty as well as arthroscopic procedures.
He perfected his skills during an internship in the field of children’s orthopedics at the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology of the Movement Organs of the University Clinical Hospital. Jan Mikulicz – Radecki in Wrocław, performing ultrasound screening of hip joints in newborns in 2015-2016. Since then, he has examined many thousands of children. He also expanded his knowledge in the field of children’s orthopedics during an internship at the CMKP Hospital. Adam Gruca in Otwock – a center with the highest degree of reference in the country.
- correction of valgus feet in adults and children using a minimally invasive method (Hyprocure implant),
- hip and knee arthroplasty,
- arthroscopy of the knee joint, reconstruction of the cruciate ligaments, repair of the meniscus, reconstruction of the patellar ligaments, reconstruction of the collateral ligaments of the knee,
- foot and ankle surgeries,
- hallux valgus, hammer toe, stiff toe, instability of the ankle joint, damage to the tendons of the peroneal muscles,
- snapping/jumping hip using the minimally invasive method,
- treatment of fractures, union complications,
- treatment of damage to large tendons (e.g. Achilles, tearing of the biceps tendon, damage to the tendons of the lower leg muscles),
- orthopedic consultations for adults and children,
- Ultrasound of children’s hip joints, diagnosis of hip dysplasia,
- treatments using hyaluronic acid and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in diseases such as tennis/golfer’s elbow, other enthesopathies, degenerative changes in joints, chondromalacia,
- selection of orthopedic supplies, plaster immobilization,
- ultrasound of the knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow and other joints.
Main area of interest: His main area of interest is orthopedic surgery of the lower limb – including the hip joint, trauma surgery of the musculoskeletal system – upper and lower limbs.
Training and scientific work: He broadens his knowledge by participating in courses and training organized by centers with the highest level of reference throughout the country and abroad.
Other: He is the holder of a certificate of completion of the ultrasound examination of the hip joints using the Graf method. As one of the few orthopedists from Lower Silesia, he successfully uses an innovative method of tarsal valgus correction (flat-valgus foot), using the HyProCure implant, also combining it with other procedures in complex foot deformities.