Specialization: Physiotherapy and urogynecological physiotherapy.
Experience: A graduate of the Medical University in Wrocław, physiotherapist, urogynaecological physiotherapist, certified trainer of the BeBo® method, instructor of Nordic Walking and Pilates. She gained her experience in the field of physiotherapy during volunteering and running an individual physiotherapy practice.
Treatment: She specializes in the physiotherapy of women of all ages, and her interests include urogynecology, in which she is constantly educating herself and gaining knowledge. On a daily basis, she deals with the improvement of pregnant women and the puerperium (incontinence, rectus abdominis muscle separation, CC/epsiotomy scar therapy, lowering the reproductive organs, pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, preparation for childbirth).
In her office, she also conducts therapy for women who struggle with endometriosis (urogynecological therapy, pre-operative physiotherapy, post-operative physiotherapy) and painful menstruation.
She breaks taboos among women – deals with sexual rehabilitation, sexual dysfunctions such as dyspareunia – painful intercourse, vulvodynia – pain in intimate areas, vestibulodynia – pain in the vulva, vaginismus – involuntary contraction of muscles around the entrance to the vagina, anorgasmia – lack of orgasm.
Using physiotherapy and osteopathy techniques, she conducts therapy supporting the treatment of infertility in women (fertility rehabilitation).
Training: Her competencies, thanks to completed courses, trainings and workshops, include:
- Physiotherapy in urinary and fecal incontinence and lowering of the pelvic organs (PTUG)
- Pelvic floor training therapist according to the BeBo ® concept
- Physiotherapy of pregnant and postpartum women. Diagnosis, treatment and therapy
- Physiotherapy of women in the perinatal period
- DRA divergence of the linea alba according to Dr. Samantha Gillard
- Dysmenorrhea and endometriosis – physiotherapeutic practice
- Ultrasonography for physiotherapists – urogynecology
- Osteopathic approach in the therapy of women
- Infertility – support and preparation for in vitro from the point of view of an osteopath
- Pregnancy relaxation techniques
- Working with connective tissue in scar therapy
- Physiotherapeutic procedure in the treatment of scars
- Integrative Scar Therapy
- Therapy of myofascial trigger points with functional diagnostics of the musculoskeletal system
- Kinesiology Taping course
- 1st degree Spiral Muscle Stabilization System
- Pilates instructor
- Nordic Walking Instructor
- Workshop “Rolfing® – Structural Integration”
- Physiotherapeutic procedure in osteoarthritis
- Osteopathic techniques: comprehensive diagnosis and therapy of the shoulder joint
- Osteopathic techniques: comprehensive diagnostics and therapy of the knee joint
Other: She is 200% involved in therapy with patients, because she turned her work into a passion.
Privately, a lover of good books and music, as well as a mother of two children.