We know how birth planning can be stressful, especially fot those, who become parents for the first time. Thinking of pregnant women and their partners, our midwives, who have experienced birth by assisting on hospital newborn and birth wards, will introduce you to labor and after-delivery care of mother and a child. During weekend meeting you gest to attend lecture and practical class, as well as ask any question you may have.
- What are first signs of labor?
- What to pack, going to the hospital?
- Phisiology of natural labor, emotions and hormones
- Pain management, natural and pharmacological methods
- Where to give birth? About local hospitals and birth wards.
- Making own birth plan
- How to take care of a newborn?
- What is normal, what should we consult with a midwife or a doctor?
- First Aid
It is also available to organise a private Birth School class, fit to your specific needs. To schedule please contact us via email: email@example.com or mobile: 609 877 544 to talk through the details.
Bank account: 64 1090 1522 0000 0001 3648 8092
GINEMEDICA SP. Z O.O. SP. K.
ul. Podwale 83/03, 50-414 Wrocław
Price: 100 zł
Title: Birth School: Name, Date of the course
Confirmation of payment please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of the payment will be made on the first classes. Pre-pay isn't given back in case of resignation.
|Weekend birth school classes – small group||400 zł|
|Individual birth school classes at patient’s house||150 zł/h|
|Individual birth school classes at patient’s house|
when taking 4 hours
|Midwife home visit |